Best & Top Affiliate Marketing means some popular site for Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of the largest industry because it has become a key to them to earn money for 10000+ of professional bloggers. With more online business are becoming involved in affiliate marketing, more opportunities have arisen for bloggers, like me so you to earn money from it and to ultimately create passive income.
With a wide variety of businesses someone work direct with affiliates because there are many affiliate marketers will use an affiliate marketing network to search for offers for their blogs. Though these affiliate platforms will take a small cut of any fees generated, they do serve a valuable purpose in the affiliate marketing climate
- Create a directory or search engine for affiliate marketers to find offers
- Aggregating offers from different vendors
- Handle the administrative duties of running an affiliate network
CJ Affiliate, Best & Top Affiliate Marketing platform:
CJ Affiliate is known to be the biggest affiliate platforms online. If you have worked in the affiliate marketing space for any amount of time, you’ve surely come to across them.
normally every major retailer have their affiliate programs on CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction), which makes them as close to a one stop shop as you can get in the affiliate marketing business. Most retailers have multiple ad sizes available for affiliates, which gives you better control of the offers you show on your blog.
To summaries, the advantages of the network are:
With such a wide array of advertisers on the CJ Affiliate platform it makes it relatively to much easy to compare and different offers. Finding the affiliate tracking code to place on your blog is also straightforward; If you are allowed to promote an offer. You can be running lots of different offers on your site in just a few hours.
- Reliable Payments. They offer a net-20 payment term which means that you’ll get your commission paid out in a timely manner each month.
- Large Partner Network. CJ Affiliate has over 3000+ advertising partners, many of them have lots of creative sizes and various affiliate link options.
Best & Top Affiliate Marketing Disadvantages of the network include:
- Steep Learning Curve. While the reporting capabilities are great, they’re also difficult for beginners to get to grips with. You’ll to spend some time in the dashboard before you’re comfortable navigating the reporting suite and can then start to take full advantage of the tools on offer.
- Limited Customer Support. For to the large number of affiliates and merchants, it’s understandable that customer support is quite limited. But only having a contact form as the main method to get in touch with the support department can be restrictive.
MaxBounty, Best & Top Affiliate Marketing platform:
MaxBounty works in the business niche and claims to have more than 1,500 active campaigns.
MaxBounty works exclusively with digital products. Usually about giving one’s email or signing up for a newsletter. It has CPA, Pay-per-call, and CPL campaigns so that you can choose from. It is involved in a large number of verticals, including market research, real estate, social games, finance, dating, and diet.But is primarily designed for marketers seeking to acquire new leads.
Average Commission Rate:
The commission rate depends on the type of campaign. A glance at their website shows everything from $2.50 to $85 per CPA while other campaigns pay out a given percentage of a sale. The referral commission is five percent.
Cookie Duration on this Best & Top Affiliate Marketing platform:
Who Is it for:
MaxBounty is attempting to get ahead of the pack by enforcing very strict anti-spam rules, sometimes onerously so. it is only works with digital products, not sales of physical items. MaxBounty does allow CPA action (and thus earning) via mobile devices.
A quick way to the pros and cons of this Best & Top Affiliate Marketing platform program:
- Very responsive customer service.
- $1000 bonus for affiliates who earn $1000+ in the first 3 months.
- Has worked with some high-profile brands.
- Weekly payments ($50 minimum) via check, PayPal, Inter cash, e Check, ACH ,BITCOIN and there are so many more.
- A large number of affiliates have reported a negative experience.
- Accounts are often terminated with little.
- For approved it can get a long time.